How many of these problems do you recognise in your firm?
1. Compliance-based performance management
2. Leaders disengaged from performance issues
3. Failure to deliver regular, on the job feedback
4. Burdensome partner performance practices
5. Onerous HR/L&D administration
6. Non-strategic performance expectations
7. Failure to capture project feedback and innovate
8. Unsustainable compensation schemes
9. Non-aligned objectives and poor accountability
We’ve helped a lot of professional firms implement performance and learning software, and this experience has defined our philosophy:
If you’re dealing with one or more of the problems above, and you like our approach then contact us. We’d love to learn more about your firm and discuss how we may be able help.
Performance Leader was founded in 2008 as SkillsScorecard. The company was started by Ray D’Cruz, a former lawyer and head of learning, and Patrick Fitzgerald, a leading software developer.
With a great team of senior and experienced consultants, Performance Leader has built lasting relationships with professional firms in legal, accounting, financial services, IP and consulting sectors across the world.
Performance Leader. Your potential realised.